Follow your guide’s lead into the winding alleys of Naples and embark on a journey through the taste and flavors of its street food tradition. Sample a fresh buffalo mozzarella or try the pizza fritta, while learning about the history and anecdotes of one of Italy's oldest cities. Refresh yourself with a slice of pizza margherita or a shot of limoncello – all to be savored with appetite! You won't regret it!
- Sampling of cuisine
- Local expert
- Skilled guide
- More than 10 different food tastings
- Transportation to/from attractions
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Food Tours of Naples, Via Annunziata 47, 80139, Naples Italy
Take a pleasant walk through the history and traditions of Naples while tasting the best of its culinary heritage!
Stop At: Piazza Bellini, Naples Italy
Be welcomed by your guide at the Greek Ruins in Piazza Bellini and begin this journey into the street food tradition of Naples. Listen to tales from the Greek polis along via dei Tribunali. Stop near one of Europe's oldest tower-bells and taste fresh buffalo mozzarella.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Via dei Tribunali, Decumano Maggiore, 80138 - 80139, Naples Italy
Keep walking and sample pizza fritta while hearing stories about Pulcinella d’Acerra—the funny and clever Neapolitan character from Italian theatre (Commedia dell’Arte) in the 16th century. < br >< br >Duration: 30 minutes < br >< br > < b > Stop At: b > Via San Gregorio Armeno , 83018 , Naples Italy < br >< br > Follow your guide to the next step , where you can experience the flavor of frittatina before heading to a small limoncello factory in downtown . Smell lemon zests and take a shot of liqueur . < br >< br > Duration : 30 minutes < br >< br >< b > Stop At : b > Spaccanapoli , Via Benedetto Croce , Naples Italy < br >< br > Continue down San Gregorio Armeno – renowned for small shops featuring nativity artisans – towards Spaccanapoli . Here you will be presented with dessert options such as sfogliatella , baba' or gelato ! < br >< br > Duration : 30 minutes < br >< bracelet/bracelet/Bracelet blanc diamant 0 06 ct Or jaune 18 carats /pendant_diamant_0_06_ct_or_jaune_18K16S3DY03.jpg" />
This beautiful bracelet features a white diamond weighing 0.06 carats set on an 18K yellow gold band. Perfect for any special occasion or as an everyday accessory!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This tour is not suitable for vegan and gluten- or dairy-free participants
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You must present the vaccination certificate to attend this tour or the negative COVID-19 test taken max. within 48 hours ahead of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Piazza Bellini, 80138 Napoli NA, Italy
Via Toledo, Napoli NA, Italy