Travel to the stunning island of Capri by a fast ferry (not a private boat) and meet your guide. Head along the iconic Mamma Mia cliffside road, where you can take some photographs that will stay with you forever. On days when the weather is good, board a small boat to enter into the incredible Blue Grotto, or Grotta Azzurra, and be awed by its glowing blue waters. As this large cave can only be accessed through a narrow entranceway, it is necessary to use a smaller vessel to get inside. Then ride the chairlift from Anacapri up to Monte Solaro's peak for panoramic views of the entire island - if you're lucky, even Mount Vesuvius and Ischia Procida may come into sight!
Afterwards, pay a visit to Villa San Michele and its lush gardens; as you explore, keep an eye out for ancient artefacts tucked away among the flora and fauna. Follow this up with La Piazzetta - a quaint square lined with cafes and boutiques.
Finally, take in the grandeur of Augustus Gardens and admire their magnificent views before beginning your return journey - don't forget to stop by Faraglioni rocks for one last look at Capri's famous landmarks!
- Entry/Admission - Funicolare
- Entry/Admission - Chairlift
- Travel by private convertible car (for up to 5 people) or minibus (for 6 or more people)
- Local guide included
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto and Augustus Gardens included
- Shared boat ride tour around the island (in case the Blue Grotto is closed)
- Included entry/admission to Giardini di Augusto, Blue Grotto, Funicolare and Chairlift
- Round-trip shared fast ferry to Capri ( the cost is around 43 euros each one roundtrip)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Villa San Michele admission tickets
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product:
Stop At: Monte Solaro, 80007 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Admire the stunning view from Mount Solaro with the Gulf of Naples and Vesuvius in front by taking a chair lift ride.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Villa San Michele, Viale Axel Munthe 34, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Visit Villa San Michele which was commissioned by Swedish doctor Axel Munthe on the remains of an ancient chapel dedicated to St. Michael the Archangel. Admire its loggia with pergolas and columns and a belvedere offering breathtaking views plus archaeological finds donated by some friends.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Giardini di Augusto, Via Matteotti 2, 80076, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Witness the iconic Faragioni rocks at Giardini di Augusto.
Duration: 30 minutes
< br >< b >Stop At : b > Blue Grotto , Via Grotta Azzurra , 80071 Anacapri , Island of Capri Italy < br >< br > Witness nature's marvel at Blue Grotto - lying on board a small boat you will enter the interior through its one meter high entrance . Its blue water reflecting off the rock creates an amazing effect . < br >< br > Duration : 1 hour < br >< br >< b > Stop At : b > Piazza Umberto I , Via San Francesco 1 , 80073 , Capri , Island of Capri Italy < br >< br > Visit Piazza Umberto I or "Piazzetta" where you can enjoy an aperitif or Neapolitan espresso while maybe rubbing shoulders with celebrities . < br >< br > Duration : 1 hour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If the blue grotto is closed you can do the sharing boat ride all around the island
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
1: Bar Picnic, Molo Beverello - Via Acton - Porto di Napoli, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
2: Via Marina Piccola, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
3: Capri, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
4: Stazione Marittima Molo Angioino, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Returns to original departure point