Uncover the secrets of Naples with a 5-hour guided walking tour through its renowned historical center, brimming with artisan shops, street food, churches and subterranean excavations. Gather by Municipio Square in the city center to meet your guide and begin venturing around the monumental area. Take in views of Galleria Umberto and Plebiscito Square before passing Castel Nuovo and Royal Palace. In the old town, you'll have free time for shopping or lunch (own expense). Wander through Spaccanapoli and Via San Gregorio Armeno then explore the hidden ruins of ancient Naples. Please note: this tour is limited to 25 participants only.
Expert art historian guide accompanied by headsets for optimal listening.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Expect
Go by Piazza del Plebiscito, a pedestrian street, playground, and must-see for tourists that is a Neapolitan landmark. Pass through Teatro di San Carlo, the oldest opera house in Europe. Take in Spaccanapoli’s historic district with its narrow streets and monuments, as well as the picturesque Via San Gregorio Armeno, known as the street of nativity scene makers. See Castel Nuovo - Maschio Angioino, an ancient castle in medieval style renovated in Renaissance style, and the royal palace of Naples located at Piazza del Plebisito 1.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- We require hotel or cruise ship details in order to be able to contact you for last minute changes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Vaccination required for museums, pubblic transportation, archeological parks, restaurants. EU DIGITAL COVID CERTIFICATION or NEGATIVE COVID TEST CERTIFICATION of the last 48 hours.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
1: Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
2: Fountain of Neptune, P.za Municipio, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Returns to original departure point