Explore the most picturesque sights and famous monuments of Naples with an experienced local guide that is aware of the city's history, art, customs, and culture. This two-hour walking tour will take you to Piazza Plebiscito, The New Castle, Fountain of Neptune, Church of Jesus and numerous other renowned spots in downtown Naples! Enjoy a delightful guided walk through the city with a knowledgeable local.
Local Blue Badge guide
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza del Municipio, 80133, Naples Italy
Be welcomed by your guide in the vicinity of the Neptune Fountain.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Castel Nuovo - Maschio Angioino, Via Vittorio Emanuele III, 80133, Naples Italy
Observe one of the oldest castles in Naples. Symbol of the city, it was first constructed during French rule and then extended during Spanish reign.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Piazza del Plebiscito, Piazza Del Plebiscito, Naples Italy
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You must present the vaccination certificate to attend this tour or the negative COVID-19 test taken max. within 48 hours ahead of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Piazza Municipio, P.za Municipio, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Piazza del Gesù Nuovo, 80134 Napoli NA, Italy