Say hello to the Amalfi Coast with a beautiful boat tour, offering the chance to explore its hidden corners and admire breath-taking views from the sea. With two stops for exploring by land, you can take in all that this stunning destination has to offer, along with some swimming and snorkelling stops as well as snacks and refreshments on board. Enjoy limoncello tasting before returning to the meeting point in Naples.
- Travel by minivan
- Native English speaking captain
- Break in Positano and Amalfi
- Snack food
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks - Snorkeling gear
- Guide service
- This tour is not suitable for cruises passengers. The tour can't be in time at the port.
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product: passing by Grotta dello Smeraldo (Emerald Grotto), Spiaggia Grande in Positano, Italy; Li Galli, Amalfi, Italy; Bagni Regina Giovanna, Traversa Punta Capo in Sorrento, Italy; and Fiordo di Furore, Via Marina di Praia 2 in Furore, Italy.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum 12 people per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
P.za Giuseppe Garibaldi, 91, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
Returns to original departure point